If its one thing i love, its traveling. i feel like a kid in a candy store anytime i’m able to escape my reality and a take a step into another environment. I learn so much through experiencing other cultures and entering foreign habitats and i love it! it would all be so much more pleasant if i didn’t have to pack my own bag. I always forget something! I always want to take y entire wardrobe because i’m so indecisive on outfits. Like i said before i’m a free spirit and i don’t do well with planning ahead! Most of my outfits are derived from my current mood at the moment. I change my mind very easily and not feeling my outfit can have a drastic toll on my spirit for the duration of having the outfit on. i never want to no feel myself because if i don’t feel myself then who will! ladies and gentlemen the goal is happiness , ALWAYS. What you exude is how people will react towards you. Ive come up with come some tips on packing the Queen G way!
- TRY and pack light.
- Travel comfy (leggings is always a good choice because they don’t take up much space in the luggage and they are super comfy) Remember dressing comfy doesn’t equate to dressing like a bum, you can still look cute without doing much.
- Try one color and simplicity for your airport outfit.
- When packing depending on the amount of days you are traveling and pick a major item which cannot be compromised and work around it
- Pick accessories that can be used for multiple outfits.
- If you are packing multiple purses, use your biggest one as your travel purse.
- A pair of heels re a must even if you haven’t planned to step out. ( i personally try and wear heels every chance get)
- Have at least one statement piece that can be worn with multiple ensembles to make a pop! ie a kimono , a fur vest or even a hat. it can make all the difference
***At the end of the day what you choose to go into your suitcase will mainly depend on what you initially purchase, what your wardrobe consist of . When shopping shop for quality and not for quantity!